AC Repair Company in Green Spring Valley
If you live in the Green Spring Valley community, then you have access to San Antonio’s finest restaurants, movie theaters and shopping malls. You also have your choice of air conditioner repair companies.
Tex-Perts Cooling & Heating knows that AC repair isn’t nearly as fun to think about as all the other things we mentioned, but it’s something you’re going to need sooner or later. Don’t wait until it’s too late to think about who you’d use if your air conditioner went out today!
We’re highly rated and recommended on home improvement websites and social media; you can check that out for yourself! And there’s good reason for it… We keep things simple, giving our customers a little more than they expect on every service.
If your air conditioner needs a tune-up before summer, we can do that easily. And if you need a system replacement, we do those, too. For the many customers who fall somewhere in between, needing some form of AC repair, you’re covered by our comprehensive services, as well.
There isn’t much our experienced technicians haven’t seen over the years, and they can usually pinpoint a problem quickly. However, they’ll do a full inspection upon each and every visit just to make sure that nothing besides the obvious is going wrong with your AC.
AC Repair Services in Green Spring Valley
Green Springs Valley, located between Hollywood Park, Live Oak and Longhorn, and just a few miles’ drive from downtown San Antonio, is a lovely place to live, but be prepared for blazing hot summers! The best way to do that is to have an air conditioner that works efficiently and effectively.
When Tex-Perts Cooling & Heating evaluates your air conditioner, we’ll look for a few things right off the bat:
- Improper Operation – It embarrasses some customers, but sometimes we find that an air conditioner isn’t working because a window has been left open.
- Faulty Installation – If your system was installed wrong in the first place, you’re bound to have problems over the life of the unit.
- Poor Service – An air conditioner that has not been serviced or one that has had bad service over time will operate poorly.
- Refrigerant Leaks – Adding refrigerant is somewhat dangerous because of the liquid’s frostbite potential, and the cause of any leaks must also be determined.
- Electrical Failure – The wiring inside an AC unit can get worn or broken, causing the whole unit to malfunction.
- Thermostat Issues – The sensor inside your thermostat is responsible for measuring and regulating the indoor temperature. If it breaks, your entire system will fail.
- Drainage Problems – The condensate drain works extra hard when the humidity is high, so we’ll check to see if it is clogged.
All of these issues are simple for our technicians to resolve. You won’t find a more experienced, pleasant team to work with anywhere else in San Antonio. We challenge you to try, and when you can’t, call Tex-Perts Cooling & Heating!