AC Repair Company in Bulverde, TX
Air conditioner repair companies are all over the San Antonio area, and each one of them promises that they are the best. So you may be wondering what makes Tex-Perts Cooling & Heating different?
For one thing, we stand behind our work. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services, so you’ll never have to worry that our repairs aren’t going to be completely effective. If you have a problem after we’ve been out to make a repair, we will come back out to make it right. All you have to do is call!
Another reason we can honestly claim to be the best is our absolutely FREE estimates. An estimate will let you know how much you can expect to spend on the repairs and what specific things we’ll be doing to your AC or HVAC system. By giving our customers free estimates, we give them an opportunity to trust us before the work ever begins.
Also, Tex-Perts Cooling & Heating in San Antonio employs only the best service technicians. They aren’t only experienced, but they are friendly and helpful as well. You’re guaranteed to have a good experience working with any of our technicians because they treat every customer like a close, personal friend!
Call us today to see the many more reasons why Tex-Perts Cooling & Heating really can claim to be the BEST air conditioner repair company in Bulverde, TX and the surrounding area!
AC Repair Services in Bulverde
Tex-Perts Cooling & Heating has seen just about every type of air conditioner issue, and we have the knowledge and experience to repair them quickly and efficiently. We work on all brands and models, and we can repair commercial AC units just as easily as we can residential ones.
Here are the most common AC issues that we see:
- Wiring Issues – Due to faulty installation, rodents, or wearing over time, your electrical connections can go bad, meaning the AC unit doesn’t get the power it needs.
- Low Coolant – Low coolant is an easy problem to fix, it would seem, by simply adding more coolant to the reservoir. Tex-Perts Cooling & Heating will get to the root of the problem, too, by checking all the tubing to find a possible leak.
- Broken Fan – There’s more than one fan inside your air conditioning system, so we will check for broken or bent blades on all of them, in addition to non-working motors.
- Condenser Malfunction – A condenser issue will keep your system from blowing out cool air. In some cases we can fix it, while other times the condenser may need to be replaced.
- Frozen Coil – If your air conditioner is working fine one day and then not at all the next, a frozen coil could be to blame.
We’ll start by checking for common problems like these, then we’ll dive deeper if we don’t see the problem immediately.
Call our expert team today if you live in Bulverde or any of the surrounding areas!