Many San Antonio home and business owners are not aware that their HVAC’s air ducts are leaking. All they know is that their home or office is uncomfortable and something feels “off” with the temperature. We know how frustrating it can be to notice a problem but not know where the issue is rooted. Air…Details
Why Choose Tex-Perts Cooling & Heating of San Antonio?
2. All of our technicians are bonded, certified, reliable professionals.
3. We perform no-cost consultations. Find out what you need before you start spending money.
4. We work with you and your finances, one-on-one, in order to make your repairs and replacements affordable.
5. We never recommend replacement if your unit only needs repair.
6. We’re clean and efficient. We’ll lay down floor protection and use protective shoes to preserve your home floors and carpeting.
7. Our wide selection of high quality heating and cooling units and accessories assures you we can find the right fit for your needs.
8. Real people answer our phones. You won’t deal with an answering service or frustrating robot!
9. We began right here in San Antonio. We’re still family owned!
10. Respect for our customers isn’t just a vague idea, it’s the motto that we live by!
Our Popular Heating and Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Repair
Is your heater or air conditioner broken? Do you need emergency same-day service? Don’t wait any longer, we’re here to help! We guarantee that repairs on your air conditioner or furnace are fixed right or the repair is free. If a repair fails during the season, we will repair it again absolutely free.
If your heating or air conditioning system is more than 10 years old, it may be time for a new, more efficient system. Save time and money today! We guarantee that the air conditioner or heating equipment we have installed will perform as we have stated. If the system does not heat or cool your home to your satisfaction, we will remove it and return 100% of your investment.
At TEX-PERTS Cooling & Heating, we value commitment, trust, and hard work. What that means for you is that you can have peace of mind when we work on your air conditioning and heating system, because we’re going to fix it fast and fix it right.
Experts recommend maintenance once or twice per year on HVAC systems to check that the equipment is ready for summer and winter. We offer affordable maintenance services in the San Antonio area! It’s our goal to provide the most professional service possible. Our certified, bonded, and licensed technicians are drug free, always wear shoe covers in your home, and clean up everything after they’re done. If you are not 100% satisfied with the service we have provided, we will refund all of your money.
San Antonio Air Conditioning Done Right
“Every Time, Every Customer, Every Sale!”
At TEX-PERTS, our goal is to “exceed your expectations” for residential and commercial service of your air conditioning and heating systems in San Antonio, TX and Bexar County. We promise to treat your home, your family and your business with respect and consideration. We promise to offer you enough information to make an educated decision on repairs or replacement. We seek to build long term relationships, not just sell you something and move on. When we leave your service call or installation, we want you to feel comfortable referring us to friends, family and co-workers. If you ever have a question or concern, we are an easy phone call away.
Servicing All Brands and Models
San Antonio living means long, hot summers that can be extremely tough on your air conditioner. TEX-PERTS trained and certified technicians stand ready to help when you need air conditioner installation, repairs, or routine maintenance. TEX-PERTS provides support for all air conditioner brands and models, including Trane, Lennox, Carrier, Goodman, York, Honeywell, American Standard and many others.
From The A/C Blog:
What is a SEER Rating? When looking for a new air conditioning system, you’ll probably be presented with a lot of different options. Do you want a central AC system? Do you want a programmable thermostat? What brands do you prefer? Another factor you might be asked to consider is the energy efficiency of your…Details
Controlling Home Humidity in Summer If you live in Texas, you know the summers can be unbearably humid. You expect humidity when you go outside, but it’s a miserable experience to come home and have to deal with the humidity there, too. On top of just being uncomfortable, humidity negatively impacts several parts of your…Details
How To Extend the Life of Your Air Conditioner Purchasing your air conditioner was a big investment, so understandably you’d like your investment to pay off for as long as possible. A typical air conditioning unit will last about 10 to 15 years with proper maintenance and care. To help you get the most life…Details
See What Our Customers Are Saying:
- "At the beginning of summer my three-ton Trane A/C stopped cooling. I needed to have all my units serviced and cleaned anyway. From the first phone call I had the service truck out and the problem was found promptly. The service and staff were professional and courteous. The owner was helpful in arranging a payment program and has been available to answer all my questions concerning my other older units and ducking issues to have my 25 year-old house brought up to current standards."Satisfied Customer
- "I wanted to let you know that I am very pleased with our new Trane XR13 system. Your team did an outstanding job! The workmanship is so much better than the original installation, and they didn't so much as leave a spec of dust behind. The system is working great. If I'm ever asked to refer a Heating/Cooling company, I will definitely send them to you. Thanks again for the excellent work."Happy Customer